Monday, April 4, 2011

New project

So the other day I had this bright idea and I asked Jeff  - "pick at color"

he said, "what for?"

I said, "not telling, just pick a color?"

he said, "green"

I said, "done"

Then I told him why -  Every time I go to on this Shop Hop and visit any of the stores,  I will buy 1 fat quarter to use in a new project.  So, thanks to Jeff's quick decision making this year's color will be green. 

Now, what do I do with 34 green fat quarters? 

This is where you ladies that sew throw ideas my way....

Wind up and let 'em rip!......please......

2 comments:

  1. 32 is a queen size yellow brick road then cut up the last two to make corner pieces the size of your border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been talking about the log cabin pattern. Maybe try something with that. Just remember if you go with a traditional log cabin the center is a red color. Doesn't have to be a bright red maybe just something in the red family. Remember mine at the cottage in "Ryan's room", the center was like a burnt orange. Step out of your quilt comfort zone. Pretty things will happen!!!!!

    ReplyDelete